We want you to know that we are operating a strict COVID-19 procedure to ensure your safety and reduce any transmission within our practice.
Please read our updated procedure:
We continue to follow the latest rules and guidelines from the Government, Public Health England and our Regulators. This risk assessment has been carried out to identify and make changes to normal working procedures to minimise the transmission of COVID-19. These conditions will be reviewed as required:
- Face coverings are required in all communal areas of the practice, but may be removed once in the treatment rooms.
- You are kindly asked NOT to attend the practice if you:
- Have any COVID-19 related symptoms. (Fever/raised temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste/smell).
- Have been in contact, even if only briefly, with someone showing signs of COVID-19 symptoms (even if undiagnosed).
- Live with or interact closely with someone who is quarantining due to possible infection.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the practice and hand wash and paper towels are provided in the toilet. We ask to use them as appropriate before and/or after your appointment.
- You will no longer have to check in on the iPads or report to reception. If you'd prefer, you can wait in your car until you are called, but please make sure we are aware of your arrival by calling or waving to us. You are also welcome to wait outside the reception area (although waterproofs and a brolly may be required).
- We have minimised seating in reception to 2 people (spaced 2m apart), and also ask that family members or friends not attending appointments themselves please wait outside.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment only to minimise the number of people within the building and comply with social distancing rules.
- Cleaning of surfaces that you may come in contact with, will take place between each and every patient.
- We also ask that you pay by contactless or card where possible. No cash will be accepted. The credit card machine will be wiped down between each use.
- Your practitioner will be wearing the required PPE (mask, apron and gloves) throughout your appointment to keep you safe.
- If you haven’t already done so, or if you are new to our practice, you will also be asked to sign a consent form, once only, prior to any appointment.
If you have any further questions or we can assist you in any way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or call us on 01483 425544.
We look forward to seeing you soon.